Welcome friend, to our cookies policy
Strap in, you’re in for a treat here.
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means 5 Fathoms Ltd, trading as Pallant Digital, a limited company registered in England under company number 9822815, whose registered address is Hollybrook House, 4 East Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1TR.|
- Our Site is owned and operated by 5 Fathoms Ltd, trading as Pallant Digital, a limited company registered in England under company number 9822815, whose registered address is Hollybrook House, 4 East Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1TR.
- Our VAT number is GB224418429.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Simon Batchelar, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - by telephone on 03300241050, or by post at Hollybrook House, 4 East Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1TR.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for website traffic analysis and targeted advertising. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies - It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies - Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies - It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies - Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below. So this all seems like a lot of fuss about nothing to be honest but there you go.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID||Yes|
|wordpress_logged_in_***||Tells WordPress if you're logged in and what your user ID is||Yes|
|wp-settings-***||Tells WordPress about your logged in Settings (if you're logged in)||Yes|
|_calendly_session||Calendly how far you've got through a booking||Yes||__cfduid||Enables CloudFlare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information||Yes|
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Expiry Time|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.||1 minute|
|_gac_||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Ads (formerly AdWords) accounts, Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.||90 Days|
5. Consent and Control
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)